If you will be supplying your own ad as camera-ready art, please follow these digital specifications:
|Full Page||N/A||4.75” wide x 7.567” high|
|1/2 Page||4.75” wide x 3.71” high||N/A|
|1/4 Page||4.75” wide x 1.812” high||2.25” wide x 3.71” high|
|1/8 Page||2.25” wide x 1.812” high||N/A|
The recommended format for advertisers providing ads in digital format is:
- PDF format – artwork must be at least 300 dpi, correct size with crop marks outside of bleed area (if full page), and CMYK colors only. No RGB, spot or Pantone® colors. Do NOT set file to separate, prepare file in exact ad measurements at press quality with no compression with all fonts embedded. PDF files cannot be altered, therefore, publisher cannot correct or be responsible for any errors or update the ad for future issues. Publisher will NOT be responsible for ads saved as PDF files.
- Preferred program for ad layout is InDesign CS5.5 or older. Linked images and fonts must be included in package. Images must be 300 dpi. CMYK colors only.
- If submitting an ad in Adobe Illustrator CS5.5, your file MUST be saved as an EPS with all embedded files provided and fonts outlined. Placed images must be saved as CMYK. All transparencies/shadows must be flattened/rasterized. Publisher will NOT be responsible for the quality of ads saved with these features in Illustrator.
- If submitting an ad in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5, your file MUST be saved in layers. Artwork must be at least 300 dpi, in exact ad measurements (correct size) and prepared in CMYK format. No RGB, spot or Pantone® colors. Fonts must be provided or rasterized.
- Digital files must include all elements used to create the ad: layout file, photos, art, eps, tiff, etc. as well as ALL screen fonts and printer fonts used to create the ad.
- Ads/photos should be set to print at 300 d.p.i., 150 line screen, colors converted to CMYK.
Failure to provide digital ads in the above specifications may result in undesirable output of your ad. Mainly Marketing will not be responsible for ads provided in digital format.
DIRECT DIGITAL FILES / INQUIRIES TO:
Sinclair Design Studio, 809 Locust Street, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169, 386-428-3040, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If file submission is over 10 megabytes, send PDF, ZIP or SITX to this FTP site through FTP software (such as Fetch or Filezilla):
Host Name: ftp.sinclairdesignstudio.com
User Name: guest1
(please send E-mail following submission to confirm upload).
AD UPLOAD FORM:
Smaller ads (under 10 MB) can be sent via this handy ad upload form.